Thursday, April 7, 2011

Progress in Retirement

I did change the name of my blog since I am now retired and don't feel much like a barrister anymore. That's a good thing. Tha bad thing is that I can't point to any great progress in the area of banjo playing. I have been somewhat preoccupied with other matters, but is that a good enough excuse? Probably not. Nor is being preoccupied with other things an excuse for not losing the weight that I keep promising myself I will lose.

I do love music and I love to listen to acoustic string instruments in particular. I have been playing, but I am writing this post to beat myself up in the hope that I will read it and get more passionate about the whole thing [see prior post].

By the way, I discovered "Stats" on this blog which tracks how many people read each post and where they're from. It appears that I have an international following, although they seem to be people from the same countries that follow my other blog and two that my spouse has running. Interesting.

No comments: