Friday, January 10, 2014

Ridiculous!

The year is now 2014 and according to Blogger Dashboard, I haven't posted to this blog since April 2011. That is simply ridiculous. I mean the date is right, what's ridiculous is that I haven't posted since then. I have to laugh, or cry, because the last post laments the fact of a lack of playing of my banjo. I am still having the same ailment and I really want to change that. I'm not worried about weight anymore. On my last visit to the doctor he said that I had lost a few pounds. That's nice and I think I have that under better control, although I always feel I could lose just a pound or two more. But playing my banjo isn't under control. Maybe I should stop wringing my hands and moaning about it and just play the thing. I wonder why I don't do that. I'll let you know if I figure out why.

No comments: